Dr. George Skoog, Dr. Alla Shtilman and our team place a high priority on the safety of our patients and our team. We have always adhered to strict infection control guidelines, and we have taken further steps to implement COVID-19 prevention measures in Palatine, Illinois. You can read more below, and you can call Advocate Dental of Palatine at 847-359-8732 to meet with our dentists.
We follow the recommendations of the American Dental Association®, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We have added the following precautions to help ensure your health and safety.
- Prior to your appointment, we will call you with a series of screening questions.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we will take your temperature. If it is above 100.4 degrees, you will need to reschedule your visit.
- Please wear a mask while you are in our office.
- We have provided hand sanitizer throughout the office for your use. We will also ask you to wash your hands and use an oral rinse before your treatment.
- We have removed magazines, toys and other items from our waiting room.
- We schedule our appointments to allow for social distancing.