COVID-19 & Infection Control
Dr. George Skoog and our team place a high priority on the safety of our patients and our team. We have always adhered to strict infection control guidelines, and we have taken further steps to implement COVID-19 prevention measures in Palatine, Illinois. You can read more below, and you can call Advocate Dental of Palatine at 847-359-8732 to meet with our dentists.
We follow the recommendations of the American Dental Association®, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We have added the following precautions to help ensure your health and safety.
- Prior to your appointment, we will call you with a series of screening questions.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we will take your temperature. If it is above 100.4 degrees, you will need to reschedule your visit.
- Please wear a mask while you are in our office.
- We have provided hand sanitizer throughout the office for your use. We will also ask you to wash your hands and use an oral rinse before your treatment.
- We have removed magazines, toys and other items from our waiting room.
- We schedule our appointments to allow for social distancing.
Dr. Skoog is very dedicated to his work and the well-being of his patients. On two different circumstances he was able to squeeze me in when he had a fully booked day. He is very good with understanding a patient’s apprehension of dentists. 🙂
So appreciative to Dr. Skoog for taking care of my husband’s terrible toothache during the holiday season. We are not patients of Dr. Skoog as we live out of state. He stayed late on a Saturday to alleviate my husband’s pain. We can’t thank him enough! Highly recommend.
Great care! The office is usually on time or early. Dr Skoog is very good and offers a lot of services eliminating the need to go to multiple providers which saves time. All staff is professional and friendly as well they make you feel like your their close friend.